State Library Services is pleased to announce the approval of 12 Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) projects for 2013. The successful applicants will undertake a diverse range of tasks designed to expand library services , develop public an private partnerships, as well as provide technological linkages among and between libraries. The MDE website offers a descriptive summary of each project.
- Austin Public Library – $9,600
- Brooklyn Center Schools – $54,786.95
- The Friends of the St. Paul Public Library – $11,000
- Hennepin County Library – $12,000
- Oak View Elementary School, District 279 – $76,313
- Perpich Center for the Arts – $17,900
- Plum Creek Library System (PCLS) – $86,768
- Southeast Library System (SELS) – $49,850
- Southeastern Libraries Cooperating (SELCO) – $49,200
- St. Paul Public Library – $26,237
- St. Paul Public Library – $12,500
- Yinghua Academy – $48,925
December 2 is the official start date and the 2013 LSTA projects must be completed no later than September 30, 2014.