State Library Services is pleased to announce the successful recipients of the second round of Expanded Learning Through Libraries mini-grants. Each applicant was eligible for up to $10,000 and the final awards ranged from $3,437 to the maximum, $10,000. These mini-grants support activity-based partnerships between schools and libraries to help connect students with meaningful out-of-school time opportunities that improve community engagement and academic achievement.
Successful recipients include:
- Bird Island & Olivia Public Libraries and BOLD School District, $4,000 (PLS)
- Cloquet Public Library, $3,437 (ALS)
- City of Fergus Falls & Fergus Falls Public Library, $6,850 (VLS)
- St. Paul Public Library, $10,000 (MELSA)
- Thorson Memorial Library, $10,000 (VLS)
- Two Harbors Public Library, $4,876 (ALS)