With a deep dedication directed to supporting quality library programming for youth from the smallest toddlers through tweens and teens, regional youth services providers gather regularly. Recently CRPLSA more clearly defined a broad role for the Youth Services Committee (YSC) while allowing for self-direction within the assigned among these subject specialists. CRPLSA’s YSC will:
- Discuss possible opportunities for collaboration of regional summer reading program activities
- Coordinate early literacy with local providers
- Support the Once Upon a Reader program
- Recommend appropriate training for consideration by CRPLSA
- Undertake other tasks as assigned by CRPLSA
Click here for a complete list of YSC responsibilities.