With over 60 sessions, the Minnesota Library Association (MLA) offers something for everyone. The two-day annual conference schedule will cross eight session times and offer nine professional tracks:
- Administration & Leadership
- Authors, Literature, and Programming
- Children & Young Adults
- Collection Management & Technical Services
- Digital Information & Technologies
- Library Trustees & Friends
- Professional Development
- Public Services
In addition, conference goers will enjoy a silent auction fundraiser for the Minnesota Library Association Foundation, countless networking opportunities, and an exhibit hall with vendors showcasing library products and services.
Early-bird discounted rates end August 31.