- Shift 1 Set-up crew – 7:30am-10am
- Shift 2 – 9:00am-Noon
- Shift 3 – Noon-3pm
- Shift 4 Pack it up! – 2:30-5:30pm
You’ll have to supply your own mini-donuts, but the other bennies are just as plentiful and rewarding:
- A State Fair gate pass
- A cool t-shirt: Read to Live, Live to Read
- A Blue Ribbon Bargain Book
- A great day at the Fair!
More details —
Read and Ride Day is the Minnesota State Fair discount day for library users. Anyone showing a library card at the ticket booth will receive a discount. As part of the celebration there will be a Read & Ride library event in Carousel Park (in front of the Grand Stand) from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm with free family activities. Library Ambassadors are the key to making the event a success!
Click Here to register, as well as see shift times and duties. Staff from all types of libraries are welcome to be Ambassadors.
There is even a new event website for details about entertainment & activities. It is updated throughout the summer at READRIDEDAY.ORG
For more information or questions, contact Kathleen James
* Please Note: When serving as a Library Ambassador you are representing your library or library system. MELSA understands you are on work time and have obtained permission to participate from your supervisor.